19 February 2011

Getting there...

Dear Thumper,

Hi. This is Mom.

Just a quick one. To say Hi. And thanks. You've been moving nicely and regularly this weekend, so I'm feeling pretty relaxed. Uncomfortable, achy, fat, ugly and swollen - but relaxed. I've also found (I think) a possible sleeping position, based on J-Lo's 'man pillow' from The Back-Up Plan. Will keep you posted.

Bought some stuff for you, the hosp and the cats today, as well as the all-important (apparently) Rescue Remedy and my prenatal vits. Also bought a food-covering net, believe it or not, to use as a mozzie net and cat-leaping-on-baby-Thumper-prevention-device. Auntie Tanya's idea. She's a genius, my sister.

OH, and we have another name option for you. So now, in addition to the M-name, the N-name and the C-name, there's an E-name. How cool? I like it a lot. Yaya loves it. And Dad doesn't hate it. Which is something. Now all we have to do is see what you look like and seem like, and pick one. Or two.

Off to watch The Wire with Dad now. (Instead of exercising, or nesting, or doing important stuff.)

May you always have the right priorities.

Love you.

Mom x

No comments:

Post a Comment