20 April 2012

Our favourite things - April 2012

I'm borrowing this blog meme from Tanya of Dear Max. I love it.

Hi Milla.

It's Mom.

You're a year and 18 days old today. It's bloody freezing outside. And, in the 30 minute gap I have before your first Clamber Club class, I'm gonna record some of our favorite things right now.

Favourite expression
Yours: 'There' (yes, still)
Mine: If I'm being honest, it's probably 'F**k'. But there's also a lot of 'Are you with me?'

Favourite piece/s of clothing
Yours: Socks and shoes - mine, Dad's, yours, those belonging to strangers
Mine: Scarves

Giving Amber a wagon ride
Favourite hobbies
Yours: 'Riding' your pink bike and reading Playtime Peekaboo
Mine: Pilates, walking with Auntie Mon and Amber, reading

Favourite drink
Yours: Whatever we're drinking
Mine: Is that really a question? Gin and (sugar-free) tonic.

Favourite food
Yours: Chicken viennas, peas, rice. Okay, whatever we're eating.
Mine: Sashimi, carpaccio, tartare

Favourite snack
Yours: Fruit
Mine: Fruit


Favourite apps
Yours: Moobaa
Mine: Camera+, Flipboard, Fancy

Favourite TV shows
Yours: You're not very into TV, but... Mythbusters? And Bananas in Pyjamas and McBoing Boing.
Mine: Downton Abbey (and, if I'm being honest, CSI Las Vegas)

Worst activity
Yours: Having someone else brush your teeth (you like doing it yourself)
Mine: VAT returns - and sometimes, fighting with you about your teeth

Reacher, and the lesser-spotted Dallas
Latest discoveries
Yours: That Reacher's fur is lovely to stroke when drinking your night-time bottie
Mine: Classic FM, coral lipstick, apple-flavoured fizz pops (the extra-large ones)


Latest achievement
Yours: Mastering the On/Off button on the iPhone
Mine: Being 3.2kg from my goal weight - after a year of being a greedy hog


Favourite place in the house
Yours: In front of the poster on my office door
Mine: In the bath, in 'the beed, the beed, the jolly beed' and in the office

Favourite toys
Yours: The blocks from your wagon, your talking caterpillar and Dad's Apple TV remote
Mine: At the moment, my GHD. Before that, 'our' iPhone. Always, 'our' Kindle.

I love you.

Love Mom x

No comments:

Post a Comment